As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, there are still important ways that you can help stop the spread of COVID-19. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed, which means to stay home as much as possible. If you must go out, be sure to practice social distancing, leaving 6 feet between you and any person you come in contact with. Other ways to help prevent the spread of this illness include: Wash your hands often with soap and water, Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, Use a face-covering or mask when you go out, Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, Call your doctor if you think you’re experiencing symptoms. Visit Coronavirus.gov for more information, including a list of possible symptoms, testing, what to do if you’re sick, and other frequently asked questions.
- Cases & Deaths by County September 30, 2020
- Cases in the U.S. September 30, 2020
- Interim Guidance for Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs) September 30, 2020
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizations September 30, 2020
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizations September 30, 2020